...Christmas is all around us and so the feeling grows
I absolutely love this time of year. There are so many fun things to do with kids that I find myself overloading preschool and free time with my own kiddos with all sorts of little projects. I have been feeling so grateful lately for my wonderful little family and especially my great husband who is so supportive and helpful and kind and honest and hardworking and loving and smart and faithful and....well, I don't think the list would end. He's a keeper. It's been so fun to be around kids during this season and listen to their gratitude lists and hear them read their little Thanksgiving books. Have I mentioned how much I adore listening to little kids read? LOVE IT
On a side note:
Another recent fave about being around kids: the TELL part of show and tell. Can I just say I have heard the funniest (and maybe most incriminating) stories the past few weeks. HILARIOUS.
Yep, I am defnitely thankful for kids.
Here are some snapshots of the past few weeks:
One really handsome dude!

Taylee could just innocently take a Sunday afternoon nap in her big girl bed...

...or she could first rip off some of her barbies' heads, strip them, and stick them on the barbie roof--waving...interesting
This little Daddy's girl gets SO excited when she gets a phone call from her favorite guy (and that hand on hip--.or back of hip--is a staple when she's on the phone)

What to do on a no preschool (meaning no routine) day with Bridger and Stillman over? Make a train and snacks and watch Polar Express, of course

Some pre-Thanksgiving goodies. I'd say my little preschoolers did a pretty darn good job

Was it a little tricky making dozens of melty chocolate/sugary/tiny piece Thanksgiving favors with 24+ 3,4,&5 year olds?
Maybe
but totally worth it
Want some more cute Thanksgiving favor ideas to do with kids? Check here-there's some keepers!
Happy Thanksgiving!
One really handsome dude!

Taylee could just innocently take a Sunday afternoon nap in her big girl bed...

...or she could first rip off some of her barbies' heads, strip them, and stick them on the barbie roof--waving...interesting

This little Daddy's girl gets SO excited when she gets a phone call from her favorite guy (and that hand on hip--.or back of hip--is a staple when she's on the phone)

What to do on a no preschool (meaning no routine) day with Bridger and Stillman over? Make a train and snacks and watch Polar Express, of course

Some pre-Thanksgiving goodies. I'd say my little preschoolers did a pretty darn good job

Was it a little tricky making dozens of melty chocolate/sugary/tiny piece Thanksgiving favors with 24+ 3,4,&5 year olds?Maybe
but totally worth it
Want some more cute Thanksgiving favor ideas to do with kids? Check here-there's some keepers!
Happy Thanksgiving!


4 comments:
Such great ideas. I love the little turkeys!
:) I love what Tay did to the barbies!
Your kids are getting soooo cute! Little Taylee seems to have quite the personality. I just loved your food crafts. Aaron would love to do something like that. Oh, I didn't comment earlier, but I love your haircut!!! It looks great!
Oh, it looks like my kids missed out on some fun activities last week! My curiosity is peeked about the show and TELL stories!
Post a Comment