Sunday, January 27, 2008

Feast or Famine in the blogging world

I have a few long dry spells, and then it just pours. With a calm Sunday afternoon, it's amazing how much I can get caught up on. The long list of pictures I've wanted to go through...check. Journaling about Christmas...check. Preschool update...check. Boy...that feels good. Read on to see what the past couple months have been filled with.

I'll close these marathon posts with some pics of my little darlings










PS...we leave for our mexican riviera cruise in less than two weeks...fun vacation pics to follow!

2 comments:

Krista said...

cute pics!! thanks for those 2 of the girls together! i am so bad...i haven't even opened my christmas pics yet...i should really do that! your preschool room looks so cute! WISH we lived close...annie would love it. cute cute kiddies T...

Lindsay said...

Wow--I loved all the pictures and updates. Sounds like you guys are staying busy. And I LOVE your preschool! What ages are your classes? How many days a week?

Just curious--our townhome is currently up for sale and once it sales, we will be down in UT Valley again. We're hoping to find a house in Lehi/Saratoga Springs area...and if we do get down there---I would LOVE for Owen to attend your preschool, maybe next fall (or the following). I haven't really decided if I want to do one or two years of preschool with him. Mostly, because I can't bear the thought of him being gone from me! He's getting too old way too fast! Do you recommend one or two years?

Where exactly do you guys live?