While we were in Texas, my sis Krista took some family pics for us. I wanted a "Texan" edge to them because we have officially become Utahns for...life? The company Ty has worked for the past 6 years, Preventive Pest Control, has always been so good to us and have become our good friends. They offered Ty a great long-term position with them. We couldn't turn it down...but it's here in Utah. So we gave up our dreams of living in Texas and our now happily settling in to a future in Utah.











6 comments:
I MISS THIS FAMILY!!!!! :)
♥ you.
Cute Pics!! and YEAH for UTAH!! :)
we love having you as our neighbors!
We love your family pics. Trace and I spent Friday, waiting for preschool to end, looking at them. He was on my lap and noticed the large picture near the stairs and started his excited scream until I took him to see it up close. I'm glad he did, they are darling! Your sister is a talented girl.
Were so glad to hear your staying in UT. Very cute family pictures!!
So cute!
everything comes off but those boots then we go to bed for fun
Post a Comment