Well...sort of.
So, Carter and I were on the news today. You can check it out at ABC4 news.com and then to Good THings Utah. We're in a clip about RealDeals-Cornbelly Cornmaze. If our internet was working right (it's still not) I'd put the clip on the post, but this will have to do. We go a call early this morning to dress warm and head to Thanksgiving Point (we live just a few minutes south of it). Once there, we were asked to play on some of the equipment while they did a live feed for a blurb about the halloween corn maze. They asked Carter and I to play on the petal bikes. Sure...that's easy enough. The only problem was I wasn't strong enough to petal the darn bike forward. I had Carter on my lap and kept trying to push it forward, but would roll back. I didn't know when they were going to tape, so I kept trying to move forward...just to roll backward. Finally, I stopped moving and just sat there smiling hoping that's what they'd tape. Of course, when I checked out the live footage that aired (it was posted tonight on the internet) all they got of Carter and I was us going back and forth. What a wimp...oh well. We got comped some free family passes to visit once it opens to the public and some sweet air time... :)
3 comments:
Tecia- I watched the clip! That is so funny... I probably couldn't have done it either, that's how those things go sometimes.. You guys were too cute! Loved it!!
Hey T! What a cute place! Here is the link if you want to add it or just copy paste:
http://www.abc4.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=76079@video.ktvx.com&navCatId=462
I soooo miss the fall weather up there!! and the B-A-utiful colors!!! We are still in the 90's and humid as ever here...
Ya'll looked so cute!
Awesome you were on the new=) We are just south of Thanksgiving Point as well. We are in Saratoga Springs, what about ya'll?
Post a Comment